Can you still connect your T rowe Price account an...

apatel345

Can you still connect your T rowe Price account and pull and the tax data? I was able to just login last year and Turbo Tax pulled all the information.

Yes should be the same.  But many places don't have the import file ready yet.  Not until February.  Maybe mid or late February.  Just because you can see the info and 1099 on your brokers website they still have to create the special import file.

This schedule says late January for online import to Turbo Tax 

https://www.troweprice.com/personal-investing/planning-and-research/tax-planning/prepare-your-taxes/... 

T-R--Morris

Hi all. I just tried to upload/import T. Rowe Price mutual fund data to TTax. No dice. It could not get past the security step. I know my username and password were correct. TRPrice added some security hurdles for website and app logins earlier this year (I have to get sent a SMS text and enter a six digit code with every website or app login). Since TTax and TRPrice are such good buddies, I foolishly assumed they had built in a neat workaround. It doesn't appear so. Any advice??

T-R--Morris

Two likely issues:

1) HAVING ANY ZERO BALANCE TRP ACCOUNTS CAN TOTALLY BLOCK THE LINKAGE BETWEEN TRP & TT.

2) HAVING ANY INHERITED ACCOUNTS CAN ALSO BLOCK THE UPLOADS.

This is SUPER frustrating because you'd think TRP and TT being partners (that refer clients to each other) would have figured out solid dataflow. TT should get on this, or I will be using other methods to do my taxes.

TiffanyL

You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described here:

How can I fix my 1099 import issue?