howdyrl90

Can you assist me open my 2020 TurboTax so I can continue completing it. I cannot find my access code so took long way around.

I need direct help - why do I keep getting POSSIBLE answers

Are you using the Online version or the Desktop CD/Download program?  

Access Code?   Is the Desktop program asking you to activate the program again?  Make sure your computer is the same way when you originally installed it.  Like with no flash drives plugged in or plugged in if one was.  It asked me again so I just closed the program and took out a flash drive that was plugged in and tried again.  It worked.  Or you may need to connect a flash drive or printer or something that was connected when you originally installed the program.

bmerze012

pls assist in opening TT ,I cannot find code, you have helped me before,it is same device

RobertB4444