Solved: Can the irs tell me what year I still have not filed and will they be able to provide w2 and 1099 information that was reported to them during those unfiled year?

Can the irs tell me what year I still have not filed and will they be able to provide w2 and 1099 information that was reported to them during those unfiled year?

I believe I have multiple years that remain unfiled and unfortunately all my old paperwork is scattered and will take an incredible amount of time to dig up if they weren't thrown away by accident already.