turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tknuetsmith
Returning Member

Can't install Turbo-tax 2016 Deluxe and says something is wrong with my .Net Framework - tried all the fixes. Scan says nothing is wrong What else can I do?

Tried installing .Net updates, but message is that I have most recent version.  Can't find version in registry - can't even find the sub key that's supposed to be there.  Uninstalled TT 2010 and 2011 today, no help there.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can't install Turbo-tax 2016 Deluxe and says something is wrong with my .Net Framework - tried all the fixes. Scan says nothing is wrong What else can I do?

Please phone TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for realtime one-on-one assistance in getting your product installed.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number.  The number will not display when they are closed.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Please phone TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for realtime one-on-one assistance in getting your product installed.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number.  The number will not display when they are closed.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

sbdel08

Had the same problem, contacted Customer support and they couldn't help, after about 2 hours on the phone. I tried everything but no fix from them. Went to Microsoft download site and downloaded Framework 4.6.2 for windows 8.1 and finally got TurboTax deluxe 2016 CD to load.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies