Solved: Can't install Turbo-tax 2016 Deluxe and says something is wrong with my .Net Framework - tried all the fixes. Scan says nothing is wrong What else can I do?

Can't install Turbo-tax 2016 Deluxe and says something is wrong with my .Net Framework - tried all the fixes. Scan says nothing is wrong What else can I do?

Tried installing .Net updates, but message is that I have most recent version.  Can't find version in registry - can't even find the sub key that's supposed to be there.  Uninstalled TT 2010 and 2011 today, no help there.

Please phone TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for realtime one-on-one assistance in getting your product installed.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number.  The number will not display when they are closed.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Had the same problem, contacted Customer support and they couldn't help, after about 2 hours on the phone. I tried everything but no fix from them. Went to Microsoft download site and downloaded Framework 4.6.2 for windows 8.1 and finally got TurboTax deluxe 2016 CD to load.