tknuetsmith

Can't install Turbo-tax 2016 Deluxe and says something is wrong with my .Net Framework - tried all the fixes. Scan says nothing is wrong What else can I do?

Tried installing .Net updates, but message is that I have most recent version.  Can't find version in registry - can't even find the sub key that's supposed to be there.  Uninstalled TT 2010 and 2011 today, no help there.

mesquitebean

Please phone TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for realtime one-on-one assistance in getting your product installed.

Use the form at this link to be assigned a phone number.  The number will not display when they are closed.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

mesquitebean

sbdel08

Had the same problem, contacted Customer support and they couldn't help, after about 2 hours on the phone. I tried everything but no fix from them. Went to Microsoft download site and downloaded Framework 4.6.2 for windows 8.1 and finally got TurboTax deluxe 2016 CD to load.