bunkyw

Can't install my turbotax deluxe federal & state returns tax yr 2016 cd. Can I have the product delivered via download?

Have attempted several installations unsuccessfully; could be a problem with my cd drive reading the disc.
bunkyw

I have an account, the acct no. is 4526287. Could you download a copy of TurboTax Federal & State Returns Tax Year 2016 into my account?
NigelG

If the CD is not loading by itself, perhaps you can go into the CD drive and open it manually.

If that also is not working, please find an alternative way to get the TurboTax download below:

Oops! You can still install TurboTax if you don't have a built-in or external CD drive.

Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don't already have one with us.

Then, contact us and a Support Representative will push a download into your TurboTax account.

Once that's been done, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.

drgeofftaxman13

I bought the Premier CD 2019 edition from Costco and installed it on my old laptop.  But it is not working correctly, so I want to install it on my new Dell laptop, but it does not have a CD reader.  How can I install it on the new laptop.  I need to start my taxes soon.  Please help.

drgeofftaxman13

I already have an account, so your answer does not work for me.  How can I proceed.  I have the license code, so all I need it a way to download the Premier edition onto my new laptop.

Thanks

Yes I have downloaded the program in Windows and Mac using the license code.  How to install Turbo Tax if you don't have a CD drive
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...