Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can’t File Business 1120-S form

Hello,

I am trying to do my 1120-S return using your software. I have now spent 7 hours doing this without being able to do the return. 2 hours were on the phone with customer support and were wasted trying to find where last years data was at, just to be told (after 2 hours talking to you ) that none of the business data and returns were carried over as this is not a feature you have for the online business taxes yet. I have done personal taxes with you and that is something you offer so I don’t understand that. 

I then re-entered everything manually again for the business and have everything all done and now your system will not let me submit my return due to an error on your end. Again I wasted another hour of my time talking to customer support with no resolution. 

I have paid almost $500 now to have spent 7 hours of my valuable time and still I am unable to file my 1120-S form. 

It would have been cheaper to hire an accountant and significantly less time and frustration. 

Please help and please refund me if you can’t help me get my taxes filed in a proper time frame. 
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies