robinsondsouza

Can I use cash app direct deposit for my refund on turbo tax ?

Cash App is one of the most popular ways to transfer money to people online. It’s easy to send money to other people using their mobile app. However, sometimes it’s necessary for you to request a Cash App refund  from a Cash App transaction. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Tap the clock icon on their Cash App home screen
  2. Select the payment in question
  3. Tap …
  4. Select Refund
  5. Press OK

At this point, you’ll be able to tap the “Request” button, and your request for a refund will be sent. This method will notify the person who has received the money, that you want your funds returned to you. They can either accept or deny your quest.

To know more:

Cash App refund 

Direct Deposit can happen to any bank account if it has a valid routing number and the  card/app allows it.

So contact your card/app for their rules on getting IRS or State refunds to see if they allow it and then get the correct routing & account number for the deposit ... DO NOT use the number on the card.