deeG

Can I take off a business income of $115 that appeared on my 1040? I only printed it and didn't mail it.

I could refigure the tax minus the $115, I guess. No details, just need to take that off. Very weird that it happened.

Anita01

If you go to Forms on the upper right, all the forms in your return will appear on the left.You can click on one to open it and then right -click on the amount on your 1040. You'll see that you can go to the source of the entry.  Or, you could go right to the Schedule C Worksheet and right-click on total income to see where it came from.

Anita01