Solved: Can I still add a business bank account to use for deductions like I did last year using turbotax? It pulled up every transaction/dates/exact cost automatically
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I still add a business bank account to use for deductions like I did last year using turbotax? It pulled up every transaction/dates/exact cost automatically

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Can I still add a business bank account to use for deductions like I did last year using turbotax? It pulled up every transaction/dates/exact cost automatically

Sorry no.  They don’t have that feature this year.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Sorry no.  They don’t have that feature this year.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Do you know why they removed it? That feature was the entire reason I bought the $80 self employed version last year. It made adding expenses so much easier.
Highlighted
Level 15

No I don’t.  I think it didn’t work for most people.
Highlighted
Level 15

They want people to use QuickBooks Self Employed version to import your expenses.

For the future, There is QuickBooks Self Employment bundle you can check out which includes one Turbo Tax Online Self Employed  return....
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://quickbooks.intuit.com/self-employed">http://quickbooks.intuit.com/self-employed</a>
v
Privacy Settings