• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richjenkins-esq

Can I run TurboTax Business (corporate) and TurboTax Home & Business (personal) on the same computer. A comment on Amazon says "no" and I find that unusual.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15

Can I run TurboTax Business (corporate) and TurboTax Home & Business (personal) on the same computer. A comment on Amazon says "no" and I find that unusual.

The Business Edition and the personal editions of TurboTax can be installed on the same computer for the same tax year.

However, some users have received a message that they cannot, but this was caused by concurrent installations of both editions.  Install one of the editions completely and then re-start your computer.  Then install the other edition and it should cause no error messages.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DoninGA
Level 15

The Business Edition and the personal editions of TurboTax can be installed on the same computer for the same tax year.

However, some users have received a message that they cannot, but this was caused by concurrent installations of both editions.  Install one of the editions completely and then re-start your computer.  Then install the other edition and it should cause no error messages.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v