richjenkins-esq

Can I run TurboTax Business (corporate) and TurboTax Home & Business (personal) on the same computer. A comment on Amazon says "no" and I find that unusual.

The Business Edition and the personal editions of TurboTax can be installed on the same computer for the same tax year.

However, some users have received a message that they cannot, but this was caused by concurrent installations of both editions.  Install one of the editions completely and then re-start your computer.  Then install the other edition and it should cause no error messages.