Bobbo00

Can I install turbotax on a PC that is at another address?

Does the license agreement allow me to install on a PC at my son's address rather than have him come to my house to do his taxes?
DanielV01

Yes, you can install TurboTax on up to five different computers. Please refer to the article below; it relates to the 2020 software, but it also works for the 2021 software. 

Can I install TurboTax on more than one computer? 

Bobbo00

I know what the article says. In fact, that is why I asked my question. I think I need someone from Intuit, maybe their legal department to respond. The implication is that I can go to my children's homes and install it on their PCs and I am in compliance with the TT license. If that is true, fantastic! But if not...

The rule states you can install it on up to 5 computers that you own personally but I think letting a family member also install it would not be a violation of the rule.   That rule is really to keep unrelated parties from sharing the one license.