Solved: Can I import my Windows TurboTax tax return file into my Mac TurboTax application and print out my tax return?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I import my Windows TurboTax tax return file into my Mac TurboTax application and print out my tax return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Can I import my Windows TurboTax tax return file into my Mac TurboTax application and print out my tax return?

You can transfer the 2016 tax data file to the 2017 TurboTax software when starting a new tax return regardless of the OS used to create the 2016 TurboTax data file.
You can open a 2017 tax data file with the 2017 TurboTax software regardless of the OS used to create the 2017 tax data file.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Thanks, Don !!
Highlighted
Level 15

You can transfer the 2016 tax data file to the 2017 TurboTax software when starting a new tax return regardless of the OS used to create the 2016 TurboTax data file.
You can open a 2017 tax data file with the 2017 TurboTax software regardless of the OS used to create the 2017 tax data file.

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings