kramarao

Can I have my accountant fill in the taxes for me using my account? I filled in most, and I want to have it reviewed and possibly filled in a few entries.

I would like to use my online subscription, instead using the accountant's software as I have all the details here. I like to use the online subscription in the future as well.

It is violation of the Terms of Use for a paid tax preparer to use TT.

If you choose to give your accountant access to your TurboTax account and user ID, that is your choice.  Do be aware that TurboTax is not licensed for use by paid preparers.

And the accountant should refuse to do that IF you are paying him for his time.
kramarao

Well, here the accountant is my brother-in-law. I am not paying him. He offered to review it.

I have a solution. I will print and have him review the printed copy. I suppose that is legal.

That is a horse of a different color.

You will need to pay your TurboTax fees before you can print.
kramarao

I already paid the price for turbotax. I can print.