tax_q

Can I have both TurboTax 2019 and TurboTax 2020 on the same computer and use both without them conflicting with each other?

I am working on a 2019 amendment and want to also work on my 2020 tax return, so I want both 2019 Turbotax and 2020 Turbotax on the same computer and be able to work on either 2019 or 2020.  Will these two versions conflict with each other or is it okay to have both on the same computer at the same time and work on one or the other?

pattif12

Yes, you are able to work on both returns on the same computer.

The two returns will not conflict with each other or flow through to the other one.

pattif12