noel-camp

Can i get some help resolving a startup.exe error window that pops up and says 'The extended attributes are inconsistent' when launching setup?

I purchased turbotax deluxe for tax year 2018 and when i insert the cd I get a pop up window that says E:\setup.exe   The extended attributes are inconsistent.  Windows 10.  My 10th year using tt and never had an issue previously.

mvicknair

Try downloading it from the web. Sometimes CD do not have the proper files need for newer updates with Windows 10
noel-camp

I may have to go this way but I have multiple returns to file and the online version only lets me file one return.