There is not a payment receipt in TurboTax for the payment of taxes owed. Nor does the IRS issue a receipt for the taxes paid. Only if you used the IRS payment website to pay any taxes owed would you get a confirmation number.
Your proof of payment is the cancelled check, bank or credit card statement for the taxes paid, depending on how you chose to pay the taxes.
Go to this IRS website for your tax account - https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account
You can view:
- The total amount you owe, including balance details by year
- Your payment history and any scheduled or pending payments
- Key information from your most recent tax return
- Payment plan details, if you have one
- Digital copies of select notices from the IRS
- Your Economic Impact Payments, if any
- Your address on file
- Authorization requests from tax professionals
I HAVE MY SSA & FORM 1095-B HEALTH COVERAGE .. ..
A Form 1095-B is not entered on a tax return. When asked if you have a Form 1095-A select NO.
Social Security Retirement/Disability/Survivors benefits are reported on a form SSA-1099 and the benefits received are to be entered on a federal tax return. The benefits may be taxable depending on the amount of other income you have entered on your tax return.
However, if the Social Security benefits are the Only income to be reported on the tax return, then there is no reason or need to file a tax return.
To enter Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button
Or enter ssa-1099 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ssa-1099
Up to 85% of Social Security Retirement/Disability/Survivors benefits becomes taxable when all your other income plus 1/2 your social security reaches:
- Married Filing Jointly - $32,000
- Single or Head of Household - $25,000
- Married Filing Separately - 0