turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I file my State Taxes later if I've already completed Federal Taxes and they've already been approved? My State Taxes have been started however it shows incomplete.

The State Taxes showed that they are waiting on 3 documents before I can continue and they will be accessible at a later date.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherekaB

Can I file my State Taxes later if I've already completed Federal Taxes and they've already been approved? My State Taxes have been started however it shows incomplete.

Yes. You will be able to return and complete your return at a later time. The link below shows when forms will be ready.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SherekaB

Yes. You will be able to return and complete your return at a later time. The link below shows when forms will be ready.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

Will I have to paper file the State Tax or can I also e-file that as well?
SherekaB

You will be able to e-file
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies