Can i enter a shared form 1095A with two of my chi...

Can i enter a shared form 1095A with two of my children who are not dependents on my tax return?

entering form 1095 shared between 4 people

There is a question in Form 1095-A section of TurboTax with a box to check indicating that the policy was "shared by somebody who is not on my tax return". 

You and your children will both need to answer the allocation questions. You can allocate each month of the 1095-A differently if you choose.

Your children and you can choose the allocation, or you can claim 100% of the 1095-A.  

See the details at this section of the IRS Instructions for Form 8962 for detailed instructions.

I can enter 1 but how do you enter 2?