I printed my federal and state returns so that I could review them and make sure that I hadn't missed anything. However, I did not know that would make the returns show as filed. I want to efile my returns but I cannot find a <file> tab to go to in order to change my filing status, what can I do?
When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. See screenshot
This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.
- Select File in the left menu.
- On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
- Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
- On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
- Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
Still have questions?Make a post