jim12

Can I do my 1040 using "Turbotax Business", or do I also need to purchase another TurboTax product to do my 1040 (I also rental property to deal with also)?

I have an S-Corp so need to create an 1120-S(?) to use on 1040 form.

I also have rental properties and have used TurboTax Premier in previous years to handle those.

I purchased TurboTax Business this year.  Am I correct that "TurboTax Home and Business" won't import my Quickbooks data to create an 1120-S?

What/which products do I need to purchase to file my taxes (file my complete ed 1040)?

Carl

TurboTax Business (different from Home & Business) is for completing a tax return for a non-living, non-breathing separately taxable entity. TurboTax Business can not be used for completing a 1040 tax return of any type, because it does not include the IRS form 1040 of any type. TurboTax business is not available as an online product, or for MACs. TurboTax business is for the Windows platform only.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing