danatbird

Can I delete the estimated taxes that the product created? I think the product did that because I cashed in a CD, but that will never happen again.

Yes you can delete the Form 1040-ES, they are for your use only

danatbird

For some reason, it's not allowing me to delete those forms.  Nor will it allow me to delete or alter the Estimated Tax Payments Option form.

@danatbird wrote:

Since those forms are only for you to use or not use at your discretion, not deleting them is not going to affect anything.  Those forms are not included with your tax return and are not reported to the IRS.

danatbird

I think it's not allowing me to delete the forms because I now see that they've applied an estimated tax penalty to my return.