No, you can't attach forms after you e-file. The goal of e-filing is to eliminate as much paperwork as possible.
If you forgot of didn't enter a tax reform, you may need to amend your income tax return.
However, if they are one of the handful of situations where you might have to mail something after e-filing, like if your return contains Form 8453. We'll let you know if you're affected.Related Information:
- How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed
- Can I amend a pending return?
- How do I cancel or undo an amended return in TurboTax Online?
- How do I cancel or undo an amended return in the TurboTax CD/Download software?
- How do I add another form (like a W-2) or add/change/update something after I already filed?
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 - what's in it for you