Solved: Can a version of TurboTax create W-2 and W-3 forms for my domestic employee or do I have to do it only at BSO which has been impossible to access this year?

Can a version of TurboTax create W-2 and W-3 forms for my domestic employee or do I have to do it only at BSO which has been impossible to access this year?

Yes, you can create and file W2 or 1099 forms through TurboTax Self-Employed Online (Home and Business if using the desktop) by following the steps below:
  • Log into your account and click on the orange button that says Take Me to My Return
  • On the homepage, you should see Create W2 and 1099 link at the bottom of the screen
Alternatively, you may find it easier to go directly to the Quick Employer Forms site (link below) to create and file any W2 or 1099s that you require.  From this site, you will be able to create the forms, file them with the IRS, and print any copies required.

Can TurboTax transmit these to SSA without the need to print the forms?  And without a BSO account?