turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amtrompke

Billing - Remove Deluxe

Hello,

Turbotax Deluxe was accidentally used when I filed my return.  I'd like to downgrade to the free edition or clear alll forms.  However, tax return has already been accepted.  I've read other threads.  There's no "tools" no "clear and start over."  The features of Deluxe were not utilized and I very much disagree with the advertising that muddled the waters.  

Please reverse the billing charges for $40 for Deluxe.

Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Billing - Remove Deluxe

Once you have filed the tax return using the online editions there is no longer an option for a product refund or downgrading the online edition.  

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

sandy201213
Returning Member

Billing - Remove Deluxe

I paid twice by accident for turbo tax deluxe. Paying with master card was by mistake. It already came out of my visa debit card

Billing - Remove Deluxe

@sandy201213 wrote:

I paid twice by accident for turbo tax deluxe. Paying with master card was by mistake. It already came out of my visa debit card

For any billing issues you have to contact TurboTax support.

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours. If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies