turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Attempting to import from Chase

Thank you, KL23!!

As you said, the short version of the solution is to use the following URL after it redirects to Chase.com:

https://secure05c.chase.com/web/auth/?LOB=TurboTaxLogon

How can the macuser replies in this thread be removed?  They are misleading and take people in the wrong direction.

My next question is

How can this be reported to the TurboTax IT Department? 
They need to change the URL that they call.

Morton

found it!

Thank you, THANK YOU! I just spent half an hour on the phone with someone from Chase/JP Morgan investments who was no help (though to his credit, he tried), and the online info I saw elsewhere on this exact issue was not encouraging. So glad someone else posted a link to this disucussion, and even more glad you posted a link to the correct login page to get the identification code! 

You're welcome, Harmonie!  I'm very happy to have contributed to helping you. 🙂

Any chance that Chase will send you an email follow-up from the call and you can report the concern and fix to them, please?   I have reported it through my local branch also.

--Morton

I don't know, but if they do, I'll be sure to mention it. I will also discuss with my Chase investment advisor directly.

🙏THANK YOU!🙏

Apparently, comments cannot be deleted once they are posted.  A poster can edit to clear the content, but it will show as an empty comment (which is why I have 2 empty comment boxes up above!).

One of us must have gotten the message to TurboTax or Chase's IT Department, because Turbotax was finally sending it to the correct Chase server by July 14!   Well done to us! 🙂

Morton

I tried it and still could not get my code from Chase. Please give me the instructions again.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Help with importing your Chase info has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
RXOPTION

Hello - Please note my case ([social security number removed]) has not been resolved. I am trying ti import my tax documents from JP Morgan Securities and when i enter my credentials and press on request code, I am directed to JP Morgan (chase) web site instead of sending me the code that i need to enter on Turbotax for linking Turbotax with JP Morgan. I have done this in the past and never had problems. Can please someone follow up and help resolve this issue. I called Chase and they say it is not a problem at their end so may be someone from Tech need to see if there is a glitch in software or contact JP Morgan. Thx

Mahendra

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Please visit the Contact Us page and select your product to get you to the right person.

@RXOPTION

Dpwct
Returning Member

My importing 1099’s from Chase and Wells Fargo are not working is there currently a known bug I’m using TurboTax for Mac

Chase tells me that I import from Turbo Tax using 'Chase Investments.' However, that is not listed on the partners to import. 'Chase' is, but that link does not work (says 'our site is down.)

Thoughts on Chase Investments for 2021 taxes?

Thanks

Paul

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

Try 'J P Morgan Chase Investments'.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies