Solved: As long as your answers are correct on TurboTax, a...

murphyboy52

If I select health care in my area were not affordable & it goes through & says penalty has been waived, does that mean that it for sure been waived and I won't be fined?

I just want to make sure that I don't have to file any other forms and that when the IRS receives my taxes they aren't gonna send me a bill because we really didn't qualify for the exemption.

LisaBr

As long as your answers are correct on TurboTax, and TurboTax has informed you there will not be a penalty, you will not have to submit additional forms to the IRS. 

The following link gives more information from the IRS regarding exceptions and who qualifies for them.

https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/aca-individual-shared-responsibilit...

LisaBr