Are the legal fees tax deductable for a court case where my ex and I are are suing each other over our military retirements?

My ex is suing me for cost of living increases for his portion of my military retirement. He won a stay on  collection of my portion of his military retirement.  Are the legal fees deductible?

Where would attorney fees for collecting taxable alimony be deducted on a tax return?

We don't have miscellaneous deductions on Schedule anymore.

Could it be deducted from the alimony received and just report the net on Schedule 1 as income?

There is no longer a provision for deducting attorney fees.

It can not be deducted from the alimony received.

Legal fees cannot be deducted since the "miscellaneous deductions subject to2% of income"  has been eliminated from 2018-2025 b the IRS