Solved: Application for san francisco working families credit

Application for san francisco working families credit

I included this on my tax return. I think it said I need to mail them something separately. Can you tell me?

You're right. You cannot file for the Working Families Credit (WFC) online. You can apply any time after you file your taxes, as long as you turn your application in by April 18th, 2017.

You should have your application already as part of your TurboTax filing. If not, click on this link: http://www.workingfamiliescredit.org/pdf_src/WFC_app_form_for_website_Eng.pdf

Completed applications must be postmarked or delivered by April 18, 2017. Mail to:
City and County of San Francisco — HSA 
WFC Program
PO Box 7988
San Francisco, CA 94120
Or hand deliver to the following location:
  • Human Services Agency, 170 Otis, First Floor Reception Area (use the lime green WFC drop box.)

City and County of San Francisco — HSA 
WFC Program
PO Box 7988
San Francisco, CA 94120