Apparently the IRS2Go app and website sometimes ta...

The IRS2Go app won’t let me log in according to the information that I was given on here

Apparently the IRS2Go app and website sometimes takes up to a week to update. This includes if you filed and were accepted, but the app/website says your information does not match. You information is correct, so don’t worry about that.
Mine took six days to even update at all, and by that time, the IRS had already approved my taxes straight away. So I went from “your information does not match” to “approved” with a date posted of when my return will be deposited! Hopefully this is what’s happening to you!

Mines been over a month since I filed and it says I enter the wrong info what do I do next ?

IF it’s been MORE than 21 days, call the IRS. If it’s been LESS than 21 days, it’s a waiting game.