Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody get. reference code 9001?

Finally got a letter, it was id verify. The lady said it could take 9 weeks to finish processing.  
brookie

Received my letter on Monday and verified online, this is a very stressful situation. Did anyone else verify online through the IRS website? Just curious?

@brookie I did and still no update! I did mines 2 weeks ago

Hey guys I ended up calling back and there is a 2 step process on their end. She showed where the 1st part was completed but the 2nd wasn’t so she did whatever was supposed to be done last week to put back into processing. But had I not called I would have never known and been waiting 9weeks. So hopefully everything is done and it updates. If not I will be calling next Tuesday

Good Morning!! I received my letter to verify on 2/11. Still no updates. So i called this morning and was informed that the verification indicator was removed on 2/13, and that now it is a waiting game to process. Have to wait up to 9 weeks. My transcripts are blank with a processing date of 3/11 but I don't trust that s*** because it originally had a date of 2/18 processing date. Guess i will wait it out.
brookie

Well my tax transcripts are NA for 2018 and I only verified online. I guess I should call the IRS to see if I need to do anything else. I just didn’t want to wait 9 more weeks. When I verified it only asked me information about this years tax return nothing about last year.

I think everyone verification is different! But i also verified online.They told me nothing more for me to do

I verified by phone and they said nothing more to do but sit and wait

Pretty much same thing the lady told me.

According to my transcript,  my refund date is March 06... anybody else check their transcript?
ki0925

How long did your letter take ? @kreneee429 mine was sent out on 2/14 I still haven’t received it

It did take a couple weeks but once you get it and id verify, it's just a week or so before you're approved.

@kreneee429 did your wmr update or do u still have the 9001 code

My wmr says refund to be deposited by March 6.

I verified mine on 2/20 still no update
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies