Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody get. reference code 9001?

They are all rude arrogant pricks
ki0925

They really are smh . I just need to verify so I can get it in processing at aleast
brookie

Well I’ve spoke to the IRS several times now and they said it will take up to nine weeks and TurboTax sent me an email saying that they’re going to take my payment out of my checking account by April 12 since the IRS is not gave me my federal return and the IRS told me they’ve never heard of such a thing and that wasn’t fair for a TurboTax to do and I don’t think it is either since  this is obviously more than just an ID verification there Has to be mistakes.  I printed out years previous and looked at some of the calculations by TurboTax and they are not correct I don’t know where they come up with these numbers and my W-2s are imported through ADP so TurboTax is a joke and I’m not paying them a goddamn penny .  The gentleman from the IRS says how dare they take your money from you and it hasn’t even processed and it could take up to nine weeks. He said this is the first time in his whole life he’s ever heard of such a thing so TurboTax I will never use you again ever and you’re employees are jerks and liars

I got the email the other day saying they were taking out the money on the 12th also.i laughed.im.over turbo tax as well

Got my transcripts looking for day to deposit only thing I see is recieved day April 15 2019 and another verification letter saying they are verifying my stuff could take up to 60 days from today.a different nu.ber form from the last verification. Letter

And cycle posted 05 10 2019 wtf that mean
brookie

I have the same day for the cycle but no other forms. I can print my account transcripts but That’s it, I didn’t have my transcript available last time I looked. So I don’t know if this is a good thing or not. Let me know if anyone received there’s so I know if I still have hope in the IRS. I have debt to my eyeballs lol
brookie

My cycle says 20190512 I didn’t know if this was correct or not

Well got a letter saying I owe them money from a few years back not much...making me wonder if that's why I haven't recieved it yet either

Also loving how it went.from 9 weeks to 4 months to recieve the refund
ki0925

But what does the cycle date mean?
ki0925

Did they wait your whole 9 weeks to send another letter @mjohnston8816

I'm tryna figure out the cycle date myself and almost got the other letter saying they need up to 60 more days to review on week 7
brookie

I received a letter on Saturday so I am  Beyond aggravated so they have up to 60 days. I don’t understand why it’s taking this long I honestly don’t make that much money but I thought if they had my account transcripts available plus my other transcripts that meant they were going to finish them by the cycle date in May.  So if I have to go another 60 days when I’ve seen online that means from the date I receive my letter so that’s another month after that so I’m looking about June. Well that’s probably not correct either. if I have to send everything into them, I’m already going to get that ready so I don’t procrastinate that.   Usually I’m having a great year and I don’t rely on my tax return and this year of all years I have quite a bit of credit card debt that I was going to pay off with that return so I definitely feel like the most unlucky person right now. I have been sick and had to take time off work so I can barely get by.  Let alone pay a bunch of credit card debt.  I will never put myself in this predicament again.

Ill.let u know seems I'm getting  the papers before u
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies