turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jd0924

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

I didnt get an update until the 19 and i still dont have a ddd tho. But i seems like u are with in your 3 weeks tho u have a ddd i still dont .do u have those credits?
Jd0924

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

And yea u right we are really being penalized because  u have people who like to do fraudulent things and tax returns with other ppl S.s.

Got mines today.

FYI those who are being told that there is a hold because they have to verify their identity... Its a lie the IRS is making everyone that calls them verify their identity to get information. Those who haven't had to lucked up and got lazy phone reps has nothing to do with delay.

its definitely not a lie, they have a whole dept dedicated to this and letters are going out on this, I am one of the ppl affected by this.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-5071c-letter">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/und...>

any updates, haven't received mine and it was accepted on feb 7th

I called this morning as long as no offsets or letters requesting info they will start releasing refunds Feb 15th

So does releasing funds finally mean it will show approved on the wmr website

I hope so

Or has ppl being seeing approved just not their money yet I'm so confused I filed the 31st and it still shows received

The part that confused me is where it said mid feb  (which is the 14th) but also said the 18th is mid feb

@lewispat221 WMR usually updates after u get your money

I hope so I've been so worried bc I filed last month

I'm still getting the path act message

I never got the path act message I just got they are processing it and the topic  message
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies