Stephenpress21

Amount charged

Hello, I just finished filing my taxes today on your app. I was only expected to be charged $48, however, I was charged an additional $50 for a total of $98. Can you tell me where this extra charge/fee came from? Is there anyway to reverse this if it was a mistake? I was not prepared to spend an additional $50.. any help is appreciated. 

Amount charged

Are you using TT Online?  There is an extra charge for state.

Amount charged

In Online state is a separate $50 in Deluxe and above.

Amount charged

We cannot see your account or your screen---we do not know what software you used.   If you used online and prepared a state return that would add $50 to your fee.

If you are using online:

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons: