Am I effected with the account mix ups?

Am I effected with the account mix ups?

Am I effected with the account mix ups?

We can't tell you that, we don't have access to your private information. 

What does the IRS "get my payment" web site say?

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

If the IRS site says "not available", you will claim the payment on your tax return and it will be added to your refund.

There may be many reasons why the IRS says "not available."  The one making the most noise right now affects tax customers who used refund transfer services to have their tax prep fees deducted from their refund.  But there may be other reasons that the IRS can't process payments.  The IRS is not saying much. 

Am I effected with the account mix ups?

It says there isn’t enough information and also that I may not be eligible for payment

Am I effected with the account mix ups?

@opie1canopie812 wrote:

Unfortunately, we can't tell you more than that.  And it doesn't really matter if the problem was caused by the account mixup or something else.  You can claim the payment as a credit on your tax return and it will be added to your refund.  (This part of the program is not updated for round 2 of the stimulus but it will be before e-filing opens.)