TheModsMadeMeChangeMyName

Allegedly SBTPG released a statement stating that anyone paid their fees through their return is getting paper checks because they are returning our payments?

How true is this? I used my return to pay my filing fee. But apparently SBTPG was the first point of contact for the IRS so thats the information that the IRS has on file for us? SBTPG said they will be returning the direct deposits and that we should expect to receive paper checks. How true is this?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-will-the-stimulus-package-impact-me/00/1393859