lisaeric12

After "filing" no mailing instructions came up. i thought that e-filing kept me from having to mail. If not, do I mail myprinted return? Signed? HELP.

turbo tax said that I'd get mailing instructions when done but i didn't get any instructions... do i still need to mail?  if so, what?

LisaAR

You do not need to mail your returns if you e-filed.

fyi...

E-filing (electronic filing) is a paperless, secure alternative to filing a paper return.

When you e-file with TurboTax, you enjoy industry-standard encryption technology to safely and securely transmit your return.

E-filed returns are usually processed more quickly than paper returns, which is good news if you're expecting a refund.

E-filing is also "greener" than paper-filing – not only do you save paper (often lots of paper), you save the gas and energy required to transport paper returns.