adding 1099 to return

kwooster76

adding 1099 to return

I do I submit  copies of our 1099s with the filing of our tax return?

adding 1099 to return

What type of 1099?  

adding 1099 to return

If you are filing by MAIL you attach copies of any 1099's that show tax withheld.   If you e-filed then you do not mail in anything----you just make sure that you enter the data from all of your various kinds of 1099's into the soffware.

kwooster76

adding 1099 to return

we have two 1099-R and one ssa-1099.   Do I scan and attach these  to my tax return before I can file it?  

kwooster76

adding 1099 to return

thanks,  

adding 1099 to return

If you are filing by MAIL you can make copies to attach to your Form 1040 and staple them to the left side of the form.