emozen

Access my downloads

where are my downloads
LindseyLO

Access my downloads

Are you referring to your past years taxes? If so, help with accessing your past years taxes has been provided by clicking here.

EMCDIW

Access my downloads

I lost my hard drive and had to restore it to a new blank drive with Windows 10.  Now I need to re-download TT Premium 2021, originally purchased from Costco online.  The Costco email with download info was also lost with my hard disk crash.

Cass0317

Access my downloads

If you have not registered your software yet, please reach out to our TurboTax Customer Care Team so they can assist you. The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword.  You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

If you have already registered your software, please reach out to Costco for assistance.

@EMCDIW