Solved: A tax return got deposited in my bank account today for $442.03. Federal return is supposed to be $549 and state is $238. Fees from Turbotax $71.98. Something is wrong.

caitlinbatkins

A tax return got deposited in my bank account today for $442.03. Federal return is supposed to be $549 and state is $238. Fees from Turbotax $71.98. Something is wrong.

The numbers are not adding up. The order number listed on my website is EFE4SJ0VH1D4NSE5. Either Turbotax took out more than $71.98 or something else went wrong.

Did you choose to have TT fees deducted from your Federal refund?  (Remember that if you did that, you also agreed to an extra refund processing fee of $34.99)

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?