globalsecrets

500es forms printed ...I do not intend to pay estimated taxes and never have...should I disregard these forms..not sure why they printed...

AnnetteB

Yes, you can disregard these forms.

If you are at risk for an underpayment penalty next year based on your 2017 information, then the program will automatically calculate estimated tax payments and prepare the estimated payment vouchers for you.

You are not required to make those payments.  However, if you did have a balance due and your income is reported on a W-2, then you might consider changing your withholdings for 2017 to reduce your possible balance due at tax time. 

[edited 3/10/2020 | 9:27 am PST] 

AnnetteB

Yes, you can disregard these forms.

[edited 3/10/2020 | 9:27 am PST]