Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jaschll

2022 Turbotax Form 8915F-T - Cannot e-file

I went to Freetaxusa as well.  I called Turbo Tax for refund and they emailed me the form to request refund.  They have to refund if I didn’t Emile yet so… I sent the request form yesterday and if they don’t refund…it’s gonna be a problem for them …guaranteed.   By the way the date for availability of 8915-f on Turbo tax is now 3/24.  Totally unacceptable. They are way more expensive to file than Freetaxusa. 

Jaschll

They have to refund if you didn’t file with them. 

Jaschll

You have to wait until 3/24 now. 🫣

@Jaschll wrote:

You have to wait until 3/24 now. 🫣

The current estimated date the Form 8915-F will be available is 03/09/2023.

Go to this TurboTax website for federal and state forms availability - https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

LROB1970

I came here looking for an answer to this question as well.  My profile shows Available to file: 03/09/2023.  Not sure why we have to deal with this since it was the gvt that caused all this mess to begin with.  So fed up with all of it!  They keep taking more and more every year with nothing for us!!!

Currently the file selection shows E-File unavailable due to Form availability now showing 3/9/2023.

Current Time/Date 3/7/2023 8:08PM EST - See image below - Am I the only one who attempted to file early, in my specific scenario 2/5/2023, now it's been over 1 Month and some change 3/7/2023, with Date showing for 3/9/2023.

See Image below - Although I understand the dates have been changing, paying for MAX benefits when filing should include Support related to questions/concerns filing situation. I was mis-led when filing as my situation wasn't available to file until "AFTER" I had paid with E-File unavailable.  

See image for proof of date showing. Form8915.jpg

Turbo tax online takes payment before verifying forms are available. Because payment was taken I can no longer manually delete form in question. I’m also unable to speak to someone without upgrading ! So I upgrade. PREPOSTEROUS! I have a court date and need my taxes COURT DATE WAS YESTERDAY. The disaster distribution I NEED IS FROM TURBO TAX FOR THIS DISASTER AAAAAAAAAARRRGHJHJJJJJHHH! 

They took my payment before filing in the online version. Now I’m shackled. 

Undercover boss 

I was able to successfully file this evening.  Looks like the issue is finally resolved. 

Good for you!  I was also able to file at 8:30 am today.  Hopefully it all goes well for everyone now.

That form became available today (3/9/2023).

YESSS, FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS ON THIS FORM!!! When I got the email notification I was actually scared it would be somebody else saying the date for the form being available would be pushed back again. I'll definitely be going back in to get mine knocked out tonight.

EXCELLENT, let the good times roll!!!

Finally, all is right with the world.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies