• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewC1
Level 1

2020 F1040 Printing On 3 Pages Instead Of 2 Pages.

I have the CD version of Turbotax 2020 Deluxe on my Mac. Why is F1040 previewing and printing on 3 pages when the IRS form is only 2 pages long? The other forms seem to be ok.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AndrewC1
Level 1

Turns out all is well. It changed from 1040 to 1040-SR when I entered date of birth. The SR version of the form is large print so takes up 3 pages instead of two. I went into Forms and changed it back to the standard 1040 with no problems after.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
macuser_22
Level 15

How are you printing it?   With the FILE -> Print -> Returns for your Record -> 2020 Federal tax return -> Tax Return only?

There should be 3 pages - the first with mailing instructions and a summary and 2 with the 1040.

Of you only want the 2 page 1040 the  select FILE -> Print -> Selected forms and only check the 1040 form.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
AndrewC1
Level 1

Turns out all is well. It changed from 1040 to 1040-SR when I entered date of birth. The SR version of the form is large print so takes up 3 pages instead of two. I went into Forms and changed it back to the standard 1040 with no problems after.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v