My 2019 QBI disallowed passive op loss isn't carrying over to 2020 and TurboTax marks it as an error in review. How to fix this?
Since you are using the Desktop version of TurboTax, this is my recommendation:
- In the Forms Mode of the program, select the Form," Carryover Wks"
- You can then, modify the carryover without generating an error. (This is the originating schedule)
- If this worksheet is not immediately available, Select "QBI Schedule C"
- Double Click on line #2 to hyperlink to "QBI Ded Summary"
- Double click on line #3.. This will take you to "Carryover Wks"
- Refer back to step 2.
"Expert Alumni LindaB1993"
Thank you Linda, I already filed my taxes. I had to go back to the original 2019 forms and figure out what was the number. Still not sure why it didn't carry over but I manage to correct it.