turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Oompapa

2017 Form 1040 shows available for efile but marked DO NOT FILE on my downloaded version 2017.45.9.341 of TTAX Premier!?

I signed up for notify when form is available; got TTAX email saying it is available and will automatically download - but the form hasn't updated. My TTAX software is up to date.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2017 Form 1040 shows available for efile but marked DO NOT FILE on my downloaded version 2017.45.9.341 of TTAX Premier!?

7 Replies
Oompapa

FYI - "Rev 12/25/17 TTW" appears below the last line on page 2 of my 1040
Oompapa

Hi TurbotaxBrendaBlow - There is no "Download all forms and worksheets link" option in the print center for desktop TTAX Premier Version 2017.45.9.341 so the recommended answer can't be followed.  Please recommend something else (delete form 1040?) or tell me how to access "download all forms and worksheets link" from the desktop version of TTAX Premier, then update the recommended answer.  Others have reported the lack of a download form link, not just me.  Thx

You need to update TurboTax.  The latest version is 3/2/18.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Oompapa

Hi macuser_22. I checked - my desktop TurboTax 2017.45.9.341 is up to date.  I know the Federal 1040 Rev 12/25/17 TTW is obsolete but I don't know how to make the desktop version of TTAX update new Federal Forms. It has uploaded Michigan forms often, but my Federal forms haven't updated since January 3, 2018. There is no "Download all forms and worksheets link" for the print center in my TTX desktop software.  Any ideas?
Oompapa

Hi TurbotaxBrendaBlow, macuser_22. FYI - I tried deleting the Federal1040.  TTax just repopulated the obsolete Rev. I've been patiently waiting for weeks for Turbotax to discover and fix this on their own, but no luck so far. It must not be plaguing many other customers.

I'm not a Windows person, but you might need a manual update:

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901288-what-is-a-manual-update">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions...>
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies