Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

luffy-xd

1099-int when i try to find my bank in your system it will not come up, i typed my banks URL (Regions) and it doesn't show as an option.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

1099-int when i try to find my bank in your system it will not come up, i typed my banks URL (Regions) and it doesn't show as an option.

You are not required to import the information on your 1099-INT. 

If your financial institution is not one of the partners that works with TurboTax, then you will need to enter the information by hand. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

You are not required to import the information on your 1099-INT. 

If your financial institution is not one of the partners that works with TurboTax, then you will need to enter the information by hand. 

I tried typing mine in but it still doesn't find it. It's a local credit union. It won't let me bypass. I'm stuck. 

It's faster and easier to type it in yourself.  Scroll down and pick...I'll type it in myself.  You just need to enter 2 things.  The bank name and amount.

91454dd52559
Returning Member

Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union

@91454dd52559  Do you have a question?  It is too early to import any 1099 info yet.  This is a public user forum so don't post any personal information here.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies