How do I know if I got First-Time Homebuyer credit?

I don't think we received this but it has been so long so is there a way I can check my past tax returns to confirm whether I received this and where exactly would I look on my tax return?
We have now sold this house and I want to make sure that I don't need to adjust the cost by this. 🙂

The 2008 version of this credit was an interest-free loan to be paid back over 15 years. If you took the 2008 credit, you'd probably still be making payments on it. For 2009 and 2010, the credit changed and it didn't require you to pay it back. You can tell if you took the credit by looking at the Form 1040 for 2008, 2009, and 2010. If you received the credit, you'll see an amount next to the first-time homebuyer credit on one of these 1040s. (In 2008, the credit was on line 69. In 2009 and 2010, the credit was on line 67. Click the screenshots below for reference. Note that certain members of the uniformed services, foreign service, or employees of the intelligence community were able to claim the credit on line 67 of the 2011 Form 1040.)

Thank you for this!

You are very welcome.