Why isn't the total mortgage interest being added ...

Why isn't the total mortgage interest being added together from all 3 of my 1098 forms and deducted from my tax liabilities?

This was from a refinance this year and mortgage was under 500k and no money was taken for other purposes.

Some TurboTax customers are experiencing an issue with their Home Mortgage Average Balance. This can cause the Home Mortgage Interest to be incorrectly limited.

If you're experiencing  the issue above,  please go here to receive email notifications when any updates related to this issue become available.

This apparently was an issue last year and it should NOT have been bug this again this year.  Any ETA on the fix??  Thanks.

Here is the information on how to enter the forms in TurboTax.

1098 Mortgage Interest