ksukevin

Why does the Product Refund - Order Number Entry say the order number I received is not in the correct format? - Not allowing me to submit.

I purchased the online version of TurboTax. I want a refund due to an error in the product's calculation of my taxable income, and when you enter in the Order Confirmation number (which I copied and pasted directly from the confirmation email), it tells me it is in an improper format and won't allow me to submit it. Is this some type of joke or a ploy for the company to frustrate customers into not processing refunds for their mediocre at best product? 

I will be submitting my case to the BBB if this is not resolved immediately.

AndyM

Please contact our support line for help and they can assist you:

AndyM

Rittenhouse2026

What is the correct format for entering the order number to request a refund?

Rittenhouse2026

ChondelLO

Please contact Customer Support for assistance by clicking on the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community