June 5, 2019 3:56 PM
To enter your property taxes you paid in 2016 please take the steps below.
- Sign into TurboTax Online
- Click Taxes > Tax Timeline > Take me to my return.
- Click on the Federal Taxes tab (Personal depending on version)
- Click on Deductions & Credits sub-tab
- Click to show all tax breaks (if needed)
- Scroll down until you see Your Home and click Show More.
- Click Start/Revisit next to Property (Real Estate) Taxes
- On the Did you pay property or real estate taxes in 2016? page click Yes.
- Continue through the entire interview to enter your property taxes.
For additional information please see the following FAQ article.